Specialist in signal processing and embedded electronics
Who are we ?
Yumain (ex-GlobalSensing Technologies) offers intelligent vision solutions since 2011. Its know-how is based on a solid expertise: real-time signal processing, embedded artificial intelligence (Edge-computing), and information acquisition in an industrial environment
Located in Dijon (head office) and Boulogne Billancourt, Yumain offers smart recognition solutions and advanced industrial cameras including embedded artificial intelligence (Edge-computing). These solutions are intended for various applications such as predictive maintenance (real-time inspection system), safety and security of people and property (on-site detection of pedestrians/vehicles, intrusion detection system), or even in agriculture (Food coaching, disease detection, plantation monitoring). Yumain also continues to devote part of its resources to R&D. It relies on partnerships with leading companies and organisations (CEA, Competitiveness centres, Research centres, etc.) in order to continue to innovate and to develop further.
“In June 2019, to support our growth ambitions, GlobalSensing Technologies changed its name to Yumain. “
Engineering and vision solutions in artificial intelligence, specialising in real-time signal processing and on-board electronics
The overall concept of signal recognition consists of 3 strategic elements :
• A sensor for perception(Camera, microphone, and many other types of sensors suited to the application contexts: EEG, ECG, magnetic field, vibration, etc.)
• A mixed architecture, Von Neumann (or Harvard) and Neuronal for data acquisition, sorting and processing of information, decision making
• Inputs/Outputs, in order to teach the system and to allow easy interaction with external systems
Groups and clusters :
Yumain is part of 3 competitiveness centres and 2 clusters (Automobile, Taste-Nutrition-Health , Industrial, Smart Housing, Robotics Valley), is ambassador Just Dijon and is a member of the ADAS Group (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) :
As part of its R&D activities, Yumain works closely with :
• LEAD , Laboratoire d’Etude de l’Apprentissage et du Développement – Université de Bourgogne & CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique), France (Laboratory for the Study of Learning and Development – University of Burgundy & CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research), France)
• ELSI , “European Laboratory for Sensory Intelligence” for security, defence and medical applications – ISL, Saint-Louis Franco-German Research Institute, France
• CEA-LIST , Institut de recherches en systèmes numériques intelligents – CEA, Le Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique (Research Institute for Smart Digital Systems – CEA, The French Atomic Energy Commission), France